Christian Author Awards
Sponsored by Xulon Press, the Christian Author Awards recognizes preeminent new Christian authors who are independently published.
Full-length books of fiction and non-fiction are eligible. Eligible books must be in English and published in the United States as a self-published work or as a work published by a non traditional or print-on-demand publisher. The content of eligible books must be consistent with a Christian worldview and the historic Christian faith.
- Submission Instructions/Form
- View Past Winners
- Submission Deadline: Dec 20, 2017
- First Prize: $500.00, Full-Page Ad in Christian Book Browser Catalog;Book placement at both the BEA & ICRS Trade Shows
- Second Prize: $200 and half-page ad
- Third Prize: $100 and quarter page ad
Christian Author Awards is listed in the following categories:
|Tweets by @xulonpress|
Half The World Global Literati Award
Juanita Brooks Prize in Mormon Studies
Finch Memoir Prize